Wednesday, April 15, 2009

And in case you were wondering how I'm doing...

I'm doing quite well, thank you.

Currently, the missus is sick with a bug caught from the bestie (thanxalot), so while she sleeps it off I'm blogging.
I cut my hair, which I'm still getting used to--it's really short! I mean, REALLY short.



We went to visit my grandpa for Easter, as did my aunts and my uncle that I have not seen in years, which was delightfully awkward, but grandpa can cook a mean ham. Also we made a stop up to Lake Huron so Laura could see it. She was delighted to see water again, and we got ice cream with my dad later that day.

Also, I quit Little Caesars with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.
And I bought an upside-down catfish for Laura, which has done nothing but hide under the little plastic shack in the fish tank for the past week and conned me out of $7. I've only seen the damn thing twice since I put him in the tank (and one of those times was when I moved the shack--only to have him race underneath the little plastic treasure chest).

I suppose that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment