Sunday, March 8, 2009

That's what's up! [Sunday Edition Special]

In keeping with the name of the blog, I figured I should do something special on Sunday editions, since I post whenever I feel like it anyway. So I'll leave it up to the readers (all three of you) to decide what I should do for my Sunday posts. Make it fun and interesting, and I'll decide out of the submissions which I like best.

Also, you might find some changes to the blog-- I recently remembered I had a twitter account, so you'll find updates from that near the top of the page on the right. You can find the blogs I'm following toward the bottom of the page (also at right).

In other news, the missus and I have been doing some serious movie-watching as of late (we joined Netflix). We're almost done with our (read: my) Christina Ricci binge, and Laura couldn't be happier. We're planning on going shopping when she gets paid, because we both need new clothes. I want pinstriped pants for work and I'm in serious need of jeans.

I'm also going to look on eBay for an old Playstation (the first one) and games. I want to play Spyro and Crash Bandicoot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment