Friday, March 6, 2009

My car is a hot mess.


I own a 1994 Buick Regal Custom. Jealous? Don't hide your enthusiasm.

Her name is Millie, and she's a piece of shit. My taillights turn on (and stay on) whenever they feel like it, including when the car is off, which runs down my battery--which means I have to jump start it 1/4 of the time. The emergency brake comes on when it rains or snows. The driver's side door doesn't open from the outside. And there's a huge dent in the rear quarter panel from when some asshole in a teal car slammed into me (so of course the panel is now blue).

I'm looking for a new car. I would love a Jeep Wrangler (with automatic transmission, preferably, since I can't drive stick) (save your jokes). But at this point anything that runs would be preferable. I hate to put money into fixing the car, since there are a million and a half things wrong with it. But the car wouldn't start this morning, for no particular reason other than that it didn't feel like it, so I'm getting fed up with it.

I should clean out my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment