Monday, June 1, 2009

Hot hot hot.

I know a lot of shit has gone down since my last post, and I'm sorry if I haven't been keeping up with this like I should have. I'm sure by now you've heard most everything that's happened, or at least I hope so, so I'm not going to give linkage to any actual news this time.

I am, however, going to give linkage to AfterEllen's Hot 100 (from which Miss Christina Ricci was sadly absent), as well as the supplementary lists, Hot 100 Out Women, Hot 100 Women of Color, and Hot 100 Women Over 40.



Clockwise from top left: Tina Fey, Rachel Maddow, Leisha Hailey, Rosario Dawson

(Yes, I know they should all be included in the same list because "older" women and WOC and out women are just as attractive as young, white, mostly straight women. Gimme a break, I didn't make the list.)(And I know, we should value women for more than just their looks, but that's not the point of these lists anyway.)

When I make my list, (and I say when, not if, so look for it), I'll make sure to be all-inclusive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment